Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical Safety Quiz

On 1/23/2016 6:06 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 22:54:59 -0000, Stormin Mormon
Not meant to be funny. It's to see if you know what to do
Obviously, you would not know what to do and would be the furst one to
get electrocuted!

Tony complains about bandwidth while full quoting.

He had to full quote to show that the previous poster full quoted. Just
like the pigs have to speed to check you're speeding.

Ah, that makes total sense. So, I'll flame your
useless lard ass to show that you flamed my ass?

This really improves the mood and joy and gaity
on the list. I'm pleased to hear from you, idiot

Again, thank you.

--
..
Christopher A. Young