Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-22, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:40:28 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet
wrote:

Do you also believe you don't need to wear a seatbelt?

I never wear a seatbelt unless I'm driving fast in deep snow. The
chances of a bump big enough to need one are remote.

Color me shocked...

Yeah, heh heh heh. It was perhaps the easiest guess I've ever made. You
just know sometimes that a certain kind of fool will screw up with b, c,
and d as well as a.

In what way is not being pessimistic "screwing up"?

--
What's a Scotsman's cure for seasickness?
He hangs his head over the side of the boat with a pound coin between his teeth!