Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default (OT) WTF is this?

Per :
That's amazing. Apparently there are a lot of kids with a lot of money
to blow.

That makes me think of another reason never to watch "Live" TV - only
recorded TV: if I had kids, I would not want them to see commercials -
period.

Viewing only recorded and either fast-forwarding commercials or telling
the software to not record then; I don't think I have seen more than 15
seconds of any commercial for at least the past five years - maybe more
- and I do not understand why more people do not use their TVs in that
manner.
--
Pete Cresswell