Posted to alt.home.repair

Default no heat tonight

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 7:24:26 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/23/2016 2:54 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 5:26:53 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
This morning, dead as I was, I went to service
two furnace. Believe me when I say, I'd rather
been back in the funeral home, laying in a
warm, well lit casket. This life after death
bit is wearing on me.
--
.

I told my brother that you were dead too. He said to look him up there in the warm place. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Warm Monster

How is that old devil?
--
.

He's taking up my slack in the business of evil. He keeps my pitchfork from rusting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster