Posted to alt.home.repair

Default House door needs a big torch

On 1/23/2016 5:18 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 21:54:09 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps9ojfvuwi.jpg

I dont know what this picture has to do with this thread, but I wish I
could find a torch like that. I've been looking for one of them for
years. I could use one right now, to unthaw a metal pipe gate thats
frozen to the ground. All I find are small hand torches, or larger ones
that are made for those small propane cylinders, and dont have any
power. (I bought one of those and returned it... It would not even stay
lit).

Harbor Freight to the rescue.

http://www.harborfreight.com/propane...ter-91037.html

New store hours, closing at 8 PM now.