Posted to alt.home.repair

Default House door opens by itself from severe cold weather

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 4:24:59 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 21:54:09 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 9:48:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:17:00 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I could grab a couple of pony bottles of beer off of the shelf, stick them
in the box and they'd be cold enough to drink by the time I changed from my
work clothes into my civvies.

I never knew they sell beer for ponies....

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps9ojfvuwi.jpg

I dont know what this picture has to do with this thread, but I wish I
could find a torch like that. I've been looking for one of them for
years. I could use one right now, to unthaw a metal pipe gate thats
frozen to the ground. All I find are small hand torches, or larger ones
that are made for those small propane cylinders, and dont have any
power. (I bought one of those and returned it... It would not even stay
lit).

If you wish to "unthaw" something, use liquid CO2 but if you wish to "thaw" something, use a torch or other source of heat. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Frozen Monster