Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Monster storm, you guys ready on the east coast?

wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:26:55 -0600, "Terry Coombs"

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 21:48:52 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

My DIL was telling the wife today that the Kroger they shop at
had on their sign "no bread , no milk , no TP" . Memphis got
almost half an inch of snow ...

HALF AN INCH ???????

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

When we get a half inch of snow we sweep the porch with a broom and
go on with normal life!

Hell, when we got 14 inches of snow a few weeks ago, we had some
delays, and had to do some work, but everyone survived, and the
stores had nearly full shelves!

That's because where you live snow is not unusual . Where they live
, snow is unusual and is almost always preceded by an
ice/sleet/freezing rain storm that lays down a base of ice under the
snow . Same here where I live - I have chains for everything but the
Harley . Some neighborhoods in Memphis won't see a snow plow at all
, depending on how much they get . So people feel the need to stock
up . I don't understand the B/M/TP thing my self as we always have
that stuff on hand . I do check my liquor supply though ... and make
sure I have gas for the generator and tractor .

The need for all that TP says a lot!
A bunch of ASSHOLES LOL

And you're a prick . So what's your point ?

--
Snag