Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jamie Kahn Genet Jamie Kahn Genet is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

burfordTjustice wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:11:29 -0500
nospam wrote:

In article , burfordTjustice
wrote:

There is always this other distraction option to try out.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...ice-fine-man-f
or-dwr- driving-while-reading/

Broken link! WTF??

Consider your broken Usenet client.
...but just for you;
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-fine-man-for-
dwr-driving-while-reading/

See, now why could you not do that correctly first time?
lazy?

he did.

Oh dear..usenet police....noted and ignored.

Ever consider taking some personal responsibility? I'm guessing not...

Hell, if even copying, pasting, and then editing out a line break (all
of three seconds work - far less time that it takes you to whinge about
others not accommodating your use of a Usenet client that ignores and
breaks standards) is too hard for you, I guess I can see how you
actually getting a decent client would be unfathomable :-D