Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default (OT) WTF is this?

On 1/22/2016 10:44 PM, wrote:
They keep putting these extremely retarded commericals on TV for "Candy
Crush". Apparently they are some sort of game for smartphones. (That'
all I can make of them). I dont have (or want) a smartphone. Nor would I
want those retarded games. But I have to wonder how much money they
cost, because tv commercials are not cheap, and they are on very often.

Those games must cost a fortune!

Game itself is free. The money stream is either from advertising or
in-app purchases. Some games allow you to buy extra lives, or extra
ammo for a buck or two. While you think that is trivial, the good games
can be installed on tens of millions of phones, notebooks, etc.