Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Monster storm, you guys ready on the east coast?

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:36:44 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

My DIL was telling the wife today that the Kroger they shop at had on
their sign "no bread , no milk , no TP" . Memphis got almost half an
inch of snow ...
I fired up the Rusty Tractor today and scraped some of the ice from
my driveway and a part of our road that doesn't get alot of sun .
Haven't been to town for several days except to drop off and pick up
the wife from work . I think she wants to do a little grocery
shopping after work tomorrow , but we already have plenty of TP ,
milk , and I make our bread .

That must be tragic. I bet BBQ ribs are hard to get near Memphis.

Catfish in the river must really be cold, too

Ribs hard to get in Memphis ? Shirley you jest ! Actually , I've been
debating whether the turkey or the pork butt will be next on my smoker ...
Or maybe I misinterpreted and you mean that the stores are sold out of
ribs ... probably not , the most common ethnic group there doesn't do cold
well . Not a lot of grillin' going on in this weather . I think it'll be
the turkey , we had a big ham for Christmas/New years .
--
Snag