Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

In article z, Jamie
Kahn Genet wrote:

No, I'm normal. People can multitask easily, that's a fact. If you
cannot, you're retarded and unlikely to have passed your driving test, you
couldn't control speed and direction and gears and watch for hazards and
use indicators and operate the wipers etc etc.

People can quickly switch attention easily. They do not multitask well.
It amazes me people still confuse the two. But you're a special
snowflake. Normality doesn't apply to you.

actually, a cpu doesn't multitask at all. the operating system switches
tasks really fast which gives the illusion of everything running at the
same time.

only if there are multiple cores can two threads run at the same time.