Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Monster storm, you guys ready on the east coast?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:51:16 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/22/2016 03:25 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/22/2016 5:58 PM, Oren wrote:
It's coming to get cha...

Three things needed in life: food, warmth and shelter.

Good luck from sunny global warming Nevada.

I just wish it was not the first big snow. People would not appear as
panicky. Only concern I have is lose of power as my generator cannot
handle the whole house. Most important thing is that I have enough beer.

I posted elsewhere that media might blame Cruz for government shutdown.

If it does, our wallets are safe from the Dems and the RINOs
till the snow melts

I keep hoping that Washington DC falls into the ocean !!!

It would be so nice to read this newsgroup without any political
postings.

Yep, make sure you got enough beer. It takes a lot of beer for fuel to
shovel thru 28 feet of snow!