Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Monster storm, you guys ready on the east coast?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:36:44 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

My DIL was telling the wife today that the Kroger they shop at had on
their sign "no bread , no milk , no TP" . Memphis got almost half an inch of
snow ...
I fired up the Rusty Tractor today and scraped some of the ice from my
driveway and a part of our road that doesn't get alot of sun . Haven't been
to town for several days except to drop off and pick up the wife from work .
I think she wants to do a little grocery shopping after work tomorrow , but
we already have plenty of TP , milk , and I make our bread .

That must be tragic. I bet BBQ ribs are hard to get near Memphis.

Catfish in the river must really be cold, too