Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Monster storm, you guys ready on the east coast?

On 01/22/2016 04:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:25:40 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

I just wish it was not the first big snow. People would not appear as
panicky. Only concern I have is lose of power as my generator cannot
handle the whole house. Most important thing is that I have enough beer.

I'm guessing the store shelves are being emptied. Same happens in
hurricanes and other major storms, Stay warm.

I posted elsewhere that media might blame Cruz for government shutdown.

... of course

I though it was Bush W.'s (RINO-TX) fault?