Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-22, nospam wrote:
In article , Jolly Roger
wrote:

What really cheeses me off are fat people that take up a seat and a half.

While it certainly doesn't apply to everyone, some people can't help
being overweight. Rather than being upset with them, how about being
upset with airlines who continually make seating smaller and smaller to
squeeze every last cent of profit out of your wallet.

the solution is simple. if someone is big enough to where two seats are
needed, then that person must buy two seats.

buying one seat and using two is the problem.

What about people who are overweight through no fault of their own
though? They just get to pay double?

they're not paying double. if they take two seats, they pay for two
seats.

Translation" **** 'em.

I get that viewpoint - just not sure I would take it, personally.

JR