Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DOOR BELL SAGA - PART II

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:51:53 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Also, make certain the electrician is a real licensed electrician.
There are a lot of hacks out there calling themselves electricians.

And some of them even have a licence saying they are one!

Those licenses don't mean much around here. We did not need to be licensed
at work, but some got their license to do outside work. There was one that
had to take the test 3 times. I would not hire him to change a battery in
a one cell flashlight.

A bit like one mechanic I hired years back.

I said he wasn't a fast mechanic, but he wasn't a slow mechanic either
- he was just a half fast mechanic.