Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jack Kevorkian[_2_] Jack Kevorkian[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 01/22/2016 09:54 AM, nospam wrote:
In ,
wrote:

and airplanes. nothing sucks more than a screaming baby nearby, or
worse, in the next seat.

And how do you suggest we ban 'crying babies'?

easy. have baby flights and no baby flights.

Crying babies don't bother me a bit. If they did, I'd just pop in some ear plugs.

What really cheeses me off are fat people that take up a seat and a half.

Or the airlines that charge extra for luggage that's 5 lbs overweight but
the 5' butterball that weighs 300 lbs and takes up a seat and half
is not penalized.

Or the Neanderthal that sits with its legs spread 90 degrees so its knees
are over in my seating space.