Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-22, Mr Macaw wrote:

I can't remember what I said

...the least of your problems.

At least I know how to operate a newsreader, is there any wonder you can't drive?

Another lie. Lame.

Snipping is trolling.

Awww let's break out the violins for the troll who gets trolled.
Boo-hoo, poor you! Get over yourself, trollboi.

Only gays spell it "boi".

--
A patient complained to his doctor, "I've been to three other doctors and none of them agreed with your diagnosis."
The doctor calmly replied, "Just wait until the autopsy, then they'll see that I was right."