Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-22, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:40:28 -0000, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

Do you also believe you don't need to wear a seatbelt?

I never wear a seatbelt unless I'm driving fast in deep snow. The
chances of a bump big enough to need one are remote.

Color me shocked...

You're clearly a **** driver

Sure he is - just because you say so...

JR