Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-21, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

Same kind of irrational impatient attitude that sees
these people execute dangerous lane changes into the path of oncoming
traffic, just to leapfrog one car and save no time at all.

Watched an idiot lady do exactly that just yesterday. She was originally
behind me in the right-most exit lane, then jerked over two lanes into
the left-most lane to swerve in front of and dodge several cars, only to
end up right in front of me at the exit red light. Pure idiocy.

It's a wonder more accidents don't happen, when you think about it.

And try being a passenger of a driver foolish enough to do this. I've
never been so scared of dying in a car before or since, as it was maybe
half a second at most before the oncoming cars in their lane rushed
through the space we were.

Remarkably that driver still hasn't killed themself.

Give them time. What I worry about is the other innocent people they may
injure in the process...

JR