Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Headphone socket on laptop?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 06:29:05 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Does the laptop have BT? If so, consider delivering audio via
a BT headset??

I don't like headsets, because then I'm attached to the computer and
can't stand up. though I guess he's using one already.

I use a USB pair of amplified speakers, by logitech.

Much like these, altghough now they are branded by Cyber-Acoustics and
not Logitech. Probably the same thing however.
http://www.staples.com/Cyber-Acousti... DExoCHfLw_wcB
The clip to the screen and they stand up on their own. I used them
with the desktop for a while when I couldn't figure out what was wrong
with its speakers.

When I said round toothpick, I mean for you to find a part of the
toothpick that is narrower than the hole.