Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

nospam wrote:
In article , Your Name
wrote:

Unless you're planning to also stupidly open the bottle while driving
the car, there's absolutely no reason it can't wait until you get home
or park at the wine shop. :-\

there is if the wine store is on the way home, saving the need to
backtrack to go back and get something.

No reason you can't check once you pull into the store parking lot, which
is much safer than doing it while driving.

JR