Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 23:56:55 -0000, Jolly Roger wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 23:43:27 -0000, Jolly Roger wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

People DO multitask and they're very good at it. If you're not, maybe
you should consider not driving, which already involves doing about 5 things at once.

I didn't say people *can't* multitask - I said they *suck* at it, which has
been scientifically proven. The fact is people are not very good at
multitasking, and studies also show the ones who think they are the best at
it are actually among the worst. The fact remains a passenger who is
holding a conversation with a driver can respond to cues while a person
miles away over the phone simply cannot.

thickos like you

Personal insults. Not surprised. You lose.

No, an observation that you can't do a simple task like multitasking.

You haven't observed any such thing, liar. You lose.

JR