lbbs

Default How do I find the Model No to Proscan 27" TV? need manual

So what you are saying short of dismantling the unit, there is no way to
find out.
What about posting a jpg picture on the web. Could some one identify the
model this way?

"lbbs" wrote in message
I bought a used 27" Proscan TV (by RCA). I works fine and came with a
remote. But I don't have a manual for it. No were do I see a sticker

or
model number on the back or front of the tv. How do I find out the
model and get the manual. I did lots of searching on the net and found

web site that sells remotes. From that I gather it could be one of the
following models Model PS27108 -- PS27153, PS27123 , PS27113. On the
back it has at least 9-12 input/output jacks (including s-video) This

tv
also has PIP (picture on picture option). I have searched for these
models on the RCA web site for model with no luck. Also could not

find
any pictures of these models of TV's on the web, so I am not certain which
model I have. Thanks for your help.

lbbs