Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Chris Chris is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

nospam Wrote in message:
In article
,
Muggles wrote:

If you're gonna ban cellphones, you may as well ban GPS.
And coffee.
And radio dials.
And that damn defroster button (now where is it?)
Oh, and ban crying babies.

Yeah! I'd vote for that, especially, in grocery stores and restaurants.

and airplanes. nothing sucks more than a screaming baby nearby, or
worse, in the next seat.

And how do you suggest we ban 'crying babies'?

Do you think they intentionally do it to annoy others?

Children are a fundamental part of our society and yes small
children sometimes cry. Ostracising them doesn't help
anyone.

A more tolerant attitude to children and their parents (yes,
they're not keen on the noise either) would make everyone a bit
less uptight filtering down to make the kids happier and in
return, you.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/