Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/21/2016 10:22 PM, Your Name wrote:
In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:

I don't think phones should be banned, but drivers must be educated.
There are times I call home to see what's for dinner, other time I would
ignore it due to traffic conditions..

Yep, because finding out "what's for dinner" is so Earth-shatteringly
important that it can't wait to be done when parked somewhere sensible
or when you actually get home. :-\

Well, I have to plan what wine to open. Where I call there is no
traffic to speak of. What I don't do is make a sales call or tech
support call when in fast moving heavy traffic. That is very
distracting. Oh, it is also hands free but that is a minor difference
in attention span.