Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:

traffic coming off the highway heading across my path showed a police
car going past me and the cop driving was talking on his cell phone.

I just shook my head as I watched him drive past me.

Police in some towns are using phones for privacy as people are
listening to scanners. Bad guys listen to not get caught.

no they don't. bad guys are too stupid to do that and can't afford to
have a scanner (or know how to use one) anyway.

on the other hand, news reporters and hobbyists use them.

That cop may have been heading to a big drug bust. Or ordering lunch.

likely the latter.