Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rural mailbox

wrote:
"Our mail sometimes comes as early as 2pm, and sometimes as late as 8 pm. It used to be you could set your watch by our mail lady, 3 pm +/- 15 minutes. But after she got transferred to another route, the times went to 5pm +/- 3 hours. No pattern to the variations that we can figure out. And, calls to the Post Office have fallen on deaf ears. "

Budget cuts, route consolidations. Guess my situation isn't that bad
after all! .... 3pm +/- 2hrs. No pattern here either. Now how many
DECEASED carriers is the P.O. still paying pensions to?