Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

nospam wrote:
In article
,
Muggles wrote:

traffic coming off the highway heading across my path showed a police
car going past me and the cop driving was talking on his cell phone.

I just shook my head as I watched him drive past me.

cops get to break the law any time they want. sometimes they even lie
about it.

Sometimes? Try *most* of the time. Cops lie as a matter of policy. It's
perfectly legal for them to lie to citizens; meanwhile a citizen lying to a
cop means almost certain arrest.

they also have a laptop computer mounted beside them the front seat,
which they interact with constantly.

But don't you dare do it as a ****ant citizen...

JR