Posted to alt.home.repair
E. Robinson E. Robinson is offline

Default SOLVED! Circuit breaker keeps tripping

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:55:06 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

From the textbooks you list, it would appear that your EE degree is in Electronics
Engineering, which would lead me to immediately conclude that you know absolutely
nothing about residential electrical wiring -- whereas I would have the opposite conclusion
about an Electrical Engineer.

I am an Electrical Engineer, however, *most* of my graduate work is
in microprocessor and chip design.

I spent the last 15 years designing chips, but went into management
of chip designers for the next 15 years.

We didn't have "electronics" engineers way back then.
At least not at my school.

To paraphrase someone here, every EE knows Ohms law.