Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_8_] FrozenNorth[_8_] is offline

Default SOLVED! Circuit breaker keeps tripping

On 2016-01-21 4:47 PM, E. Robinson wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:15:48 +0000, E. Robinson wrote:

I removed the one bad bulb, but, other than that, nothing (that I know of)
has changed between now and two days ago (other than the rain stopped, which
has been constant here in California the past few weeks).

Actually, it can't possibly have been the bulb because, unless the light
switch is defective, I had turned *off* all the light switches.

So, the dead short was most likely somewhere else.

I would suggest the problem still exists, if you didn't find a fault, it
will happen again, or your house will burn down.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati