Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

In article , Your Name
wrote:

Now self driving car is around the corner.... My new car tugs my hands
on steering wheel if I stray off the lane I am on. If I ignore
it steering wheel turns itself to keep the car in the lane, LOL!

Some of those systems rely on the road markings ... problem is that
many roads don't have markings or may have multiple markings (the real
one and others faded / "blacked out" but still visible) where the
layout has been altered.

road markings help but are not required.