Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 18:11:11 -0700, "Ashton Crusher"
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:30:56 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:26:42 -0800, T wrote:

Instead of blaming this on Trump, Cruz really needs to fix the problem.

What problem? The law is clear in this matter.

I guess you only have the "facts" that matter to you but not the law?

There is no "law" in this area when it comes to defning what a
"natural born" citizen is. There are some other laws about children
born out of country but none specifically defining natural born. As a
result, it needs to be "settled" and commonly these kinds of questions
get settled in the Supreme Court.

To get to SCOTUS, a person has to have standing and show harm done.
Four Justices have to agree to hear the case. Do you really think the
recent civil case filed in Houston will get that far? I don't.

The case is Schwartz v. Cruz, 4:16-cv-00106, U.S. District Court,
Southern District of Texas (Houston).