Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default verizon wireless 411 directory assistance stinks

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 11:10:17 AM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
I am the OP, and have a small business fixing office equiptement.

so the customer calls, leaves a long message, and rushes thru their actual call back number,

while driving to my next stop, i call 411 to get the number, which verizon texts to me, so i can add it to me phone book.

but since i drive all day stopping to use a smart phone isnt practical...

Why do you have to stop to use a smart phone?

Dialing is dialing. In fact, with a smart phone, you could even set it up for
voice dialing, voice texting, voice just-about-everything. That's even safer than dialing your flip(?) phone.

What am I missing?