Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/20/2016 11:56 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 1/20/2016 11:40 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 1/20/2016 11:17 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 1/20/2016 8:54 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/20/2016 8:18 PM, Muggles wrote:

Having sex while driving would be *much* worse, for instance. ;
) I
can

{{{nope ... not gona say nuthing ...... covers mouth ... stomps on
fingers!}}}

Court case here in CT a few years back Car goes into a tree, both
ejected, man is dead. Family sues saying the woman was the
driver. On
witness stand she says no, i was not driving I was giving him a
BJ at
the time of the crash.

geez ... does that make her guilty? er ... umm ... she's guilty of
something, I imagine.

Yup! Causing the accident....

{{mumbles}} Just about anything I could say to respond to this
particular distraction while driving is going to come out sounding
hysterical. {{{{{{{{sits on hands!!!!!!}}}}}}

Now self driving car is around the corner.... My new car tugs my hands
on steering wheel if I stray off the lane I am on. If I ignore
it steering wheel turns itself to keep the car in the lane, LOL!

huh That HAS to feel really weird!

And no shift stick. It is all push buttons now. I am still getting used
to it so I can shift without looking at the buttons.

What kind of car is it? I'm sure you've probably posted that info, but
I don't remember.

--
Maggie