Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Rural mailbox

On 1/21/2016 12:43 PM, KenK wrote:
It would be nice to have something to use with my rural mailbox to tell if
the mail has come when I don't have any outgoing. I oten forget to check by
that late in the afternoon - busy with other things like making my supper.
My delivery time varies, I suspect because different deliverers. Currently
it's late in the afternoon, sometimes after 4 PM.

I'e not tried Googling yet.

TIA

Is the mailbox visible from the house? I have a mailbox made by
Rubbermaid that has a flag that comes up on the side when the box is
opened. It is on the left side looking from the house.

I've also seen some other pop up flags that can be added, but never
looked at the details. Would be nice to have an alarm of sort go off.
Probably exists too!