Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-21, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/20/2016 8:18 PM, Muggles wrote:

Having sex while driving would be *much* worse, for instance. ; ) I can

{{{nope ... not gona say nuthing ...... covers mouth ... stomps on
fingers!}}}

Court case here in CT a few years back Car goes into a tree, both
ejected, man is dead. Family sues saying the woman was the driver. On
witness stand she says no, i was not driving I was giving him a BJ at
the time of the crash.

Been there, done that, almost wrecked the car. She was a hottie, and I
was young, dumb, and... Luckily I had sense enough to pull over shortly
thereafter. Lesson learned. : )

This couple was not young and stupid, they were older and stupid. IIRC,
late 50's. Mercedes convertible too.

Ouch. We weren't doing anything that dangerous. I admit exaggerated a
bit - we didn't almost wreck; but I did swerve close enough to the edge
of the road to make me slow down and pull over. We were on a deserted
country road in West Texas in the middle of the night at the time; but
since there was nobody around, there wasn't any good reason not to pull
over and give her my full attention. : )

JR