Art

Default Wanted schematic for panasonic TV

Diagnose the PCC Circuit
wrote in message news:ehQsb.12628$f7.655608@localhost...
I am at an ends here. I am looking for the power supply/deflection portion

of
a PC-33S90 schematic. (chassis YALEDP156). This one has the dreaded

STK60001
chopper/regulator in the power supply.I remember searching and reading
a previous post about this chassis and someone said the B+ should be 116v.
I have 115v here for B+ but I have horz width reduced about 5" on each

side
of the tube with a somewhat hourglass shape to the scan.
Nothing runs hot which makes me suspect the B+ is low.
But I run it on a varac and the picture is rock solid as I change the
AC so it is regulating. If somebody has the schematic it would help me

out.
Or even tell me what the correct B+ should be would help me decide
where to focus my efforts.

Thanks!
T.S.

debaser at ecn.ab.ca