Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On 2016-01-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 02:19:25 +0000, Jolly Roger wrote:

Instead you prefer to fixate on total accident rate, which does not
have a direct correlation with cell phone use,

Heh heh...

You aren't as witty as you think, old man.

simple unavoidable logic scares you. Doesn't it?

Logic has little to do with it; and none of the pure bull**** you have
ever uttered is scary to anyone.

JR