Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On 2016-01-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 02:23:42 +0000, Jolly Roger wrote:

More insults of intellect. Not surprised.

And, you didn't answer the question.

You are confused again. You asked the question of Your Name - not me.
You don't get this Usenet thing, do you?

JR