Art

Default How do I find the Model No to Proscan 27" TV? need manual

Actually, unless some one had removed it, there should be a white tag inside
the set having the complete model and full serial number, also the tag
showing the CTC number and suffix version of the chassis.
From: "lbbs"
Date: 11/13/03 2:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
I bought a used 27" Proscan TV (by RCA). I works fine and came with a
remote. But I don't have a manual for it. No were do I see a sticker

or
model number on the back or front of the tv. How do I find out the
model and get the manual.

If you open the back, there will be a white sticker on one of the

heatsinks.
On the sticker will be a "CTC" number. Post the complete number including
suffixes.

John Del
Wolcott, CT

"Nothing is so opportune for tyrants as a people tired of its liberty."
Alan Keyes

(remove S for email reply)