Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On 2016-01-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:49:08 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

Swamped by the reduction in the accidents due to the better
design of cars and roads, you silly little pathological liar.

You think better design of cars did it?

Most people who aren't biased or trying to justify illogical positions
recognize that a myriad of factors unrelated to cell phone use
contribute to the decline or increase of total accident rates.

Really?

Yep.

JR