Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-21, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/20/2016 8:18 PM, Muggles wrote:

Having sex while driving would be *much* worse, for instance. ; ) I can

{{{nope ... not gona say nuthing ...... covers mouth ... stomps on
fingers!}}}

Court case here in CT a few years back Car goes into a tree, both
ejected, man is dead. Family sues saying the woman was the driver. On
witness stand she says no, i was not driving I was giving him a BJ at
the time of the crash.

Been there, done that, almost wrecked the car. She was a hottie, and I
was young, dumb, and... Luckily I had sense enough to pull over shortly
thereafter. Lesson learned. : )

There are two kinda person. One who learns from other' mistakes.
One who has to experience it to learn(some times paying the price
with his(her) own life.

We all learn from others and our own mistakes. It's part of being human.

JR