Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Dick Phallic wrote:
On 01/21/2016 01:08 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
I guess that can be a worthwhile conclusion, but, as in all science,
let's see if someone else can back up their claim because something
is logically fishy with the second order issue being greater than
the first order instigation.

Who would be dumb enough to admit they were texting while driving?

Interestingly, "Paul M. Cook" has admitted he does just that regularly...

JR