Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/21/2016 12:49 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:40:50 -0600, SeaNymph wrote:

Oh, I agree with that. Manufacturers are making it harder and harder
not to be distracted while driving.

That's funny.

All the cellphones-are-killing-us folks are arguing that cars are getting
safer at the exact same rate that the cellphone-caused accidents are
occurring.

So, you're arguing both sides of the coin.

You can't have that.

You have to either pick that cars are getting safer, and *that* is
why nobody can find the accidents - or - if you argue that cars are
getting more distracting - you can't then argue that those distractions
are causing accidents.

It seems that you'll argue *anything* as long as it results (in your
mind) in accidents (that you can't find).

I sure hope you don't vote.

I am not arguing both sides of anything. I merely made a statement,
which I believe to be true.

Cell phones don't kill people, any more than guns do. It's the people
using them who kill people.