Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/20/2016 7:24 PM, Your Name wrote:
In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/20/2016 5:40 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

The ability to render a cell phone useless while in a car already
exists. Why they don't use it is beyond me.

Attitude.
Bad things only happen to the other guy, not me.

The reason car manufacturers don't install blocking technology in cars
is because the loud mouthed selfish idiots would complain too much ...
the same reason America *still* lets every looney have a gun.

The issue of political correctness, and not offended anyone has gotten
too ridiculous for words, imo.

I find it quite surprising that the government doesn't mandate this,
since they are so fond of deciding for themselves what's best for everyone.