Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit breaker keeps tripping

On 1/20/2016 10:05 PM, E. Robinson wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:12:06 -0800, Tony944 wrote:

HOW ABOUT CALL ELECTRICIAN???

Why does this newsgroup exist if that's the answer?

Truly profound. I mean, like, I can totally relate.

As a couple other folks have mentioned, it's good to
have some basic understanding, and then come here for
the details. For example, when I asked about adding
hot or cold water to my floor model residential
humidifier, I got told a lot of things, none of which
answered my question. Sigh. Guess I can't win on that
one.

You did get some really good answers, including to just
pull the breaker out and replace it, they often aren't
that expensive. Also swap two black wires, and see if the
problem follows the wire or the breaker.

--
..
Christopher A. Young