Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Dick Phallic Dick Phallic is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 01/21/2016 01:08 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
I guess that can be a worthwhile conclusion, but, as in all science,
let's see if someone else can back up their claim because something
is logically fishy with the second order issue being greater than
the first order instigation.

Who would be dumb enough to admit they were texting while driving?

Do the police investigate every accident to see if the driver's
cellphone was in use at the time of the accident?

I doubt the insurance company lawyers even bother unless there are
extreme injuries/death involving lots of money.