Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Circuit breaker keeps tripping

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 03:05:48 -0000 (UTC), "E. Robinson"
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:12:06 -0800, Tony944 wrote:

osition to help,
HOW ABOUT CALL ELECTRICIAN???

Why does this newsgroup exist if that's the answer?

Because some of us know what we're doing. I'm always willing to assist
others on this NG, but electricity can KILL. I read between the lines,
and I can "read" their skill level, and I am not going to assist someone
with killing themselves. This OP is clueless about basic electricity and
should not be touching any wiring, PERIOD!

I agree, CALL AN ELECTRICIAN !

If he was trying to replace a door, but showed the same lack of basic
carpentry skills, I'd still be willing to assist, because doors dont
kill people if they make a slight mistake.

Also some of you who are in a position to help, start out with a step by
step questions to narrow down the cause of issue(s). Rather than asking
to do this and that right off the bat.