Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On 2016-01-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:

The only place we simply disagree is that:
1. Folks like nospam and I LOOK for the accidents and can't find them.

False. You refuse to look at what others have shown you, which is that
the accidents do exist. Instead you prefer to fixate on total accident
rate, which does not have a direct correlation with cell phone use,
because the facts don't fit your silly narrative. You are cheap and
transparent to the rest of us who bother to look at the actual data
rather than ignore it.

2. Folks like JR & Rod Speed ASSUME the accidents exist (and don't even bother looking to find them).

False. I *know* accidents resulting from distracted driving exist,
because the research shows it to be the case.

Who is right?

The one who isn't lying through his teeth.

The answer is clearly in the data.

The data you refuse to acknowledge exists.

JR